Cheshire Antiques Consultant
20th Century Seascape Oil Painting Sailing Boat Yacht Illuminated Moonlight Listed Peter Merrin
Regular price £750.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £750
- 1 English Marine Seascape Oil Painting Sailing Boat Yacht Illuminate By Moonlight Listed Artist Peter Merrin.
- Oil on canvas board marine seascape.
- Distinctly signed by a known British school artist Peter Merrin influenced by the Dutch masters.
- Subject view of a Yacht sailing on a calm tranquil seas illuminated by moonlight.
- The scene is typical of Peter Merrin's work which is often maritime seascapes.
- Circa late 20th century 1970's.
- Beautiful controlled brushwork.
- You can really feel the atmosphere of the dark calm sea, which is beautifully illuminated by moonlight.
- Set in a quality dark oak wooden frame.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for immediate home display.
- A most pleasing calming scene to the eye.
- A superb collectors item.
- We select & sell our paintings based on quality & significance.
- Unwrapped weight under 2kg approximate.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having noticeable wear foxing stains scuffs to the frame & canvas board surface in places commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our exciting other available collections in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres of frame approximate
19.09" High (48.5cm)
22.83 Wide (58cm)