Cheshire Antiques Consultant
18th Century Silver Hallmarked Irish Georgian Sugar Tongs Heron Crest William Law
Regular price $559.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
1 Antique Rare Solid Silver Hallmarked Irish Georgian Small Sugar Tongs Heron Crest Solid Irish Silver.
- Experience the exquisite craftsmanship of the 18th century with these antique silver sugar tongs. Bearing the renowned Heron Crest hallmark, these Irish Georgian tongs add a touch of grandeur to your table setting. Feel the authenticity of the past as you savor your sweetness with a unique, timeless piece.Handmade in Dublin by the silversmith William Law.
- Circa 1790.
- It has the Irish harp engraving & crown.
- Also featuring an engraved Heron Irish coat of arms.
- Attributed to the historic Irish Heron family.
- Irish silver is the most sought after, a great investment piece. Condition report.
- Offered in fine old used condition.
- Having various noticeable wear, stain, scratches in places commensurate with usage & old age.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our exciting other Fine Art, antiques & collectibles available in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres approx
Width of base (5cm)