Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Antique 18th Century Silver Hallmarked Irish Georgian Sugar Tongs Heron Crest
Regular price £450.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £450
- 1 Antique Rare Solid Silver Hallmarked Irish Georgian Small Sugar Tongs Heron Crest Solid Irish Silver.
- Handmade in Dublin by the silversmith William Axi Raw.
- Circa 1790.
- It has the Irish harp engraving & crown.
- Also featuring an engraved Heron Irish coat of arms.
- Attributed to the historic Irish Heron family.
- Irish silver is the most sought after, a great investment piece. Condition report.
- Offered in fine old used condition.
- Having various noticeable wear, stain, scratches in places commensurate with usage & old age.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our exciting other available collections in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in centimetres approx
Width of base (5cm)