Cheshire Antiques Consultant
19th Century Qing Dynasty Chinese Green Jade Gold Fish Sculpture
Regular price £2,000.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- This rare 19th Century sculpture is a stunning example of Qing Dynasty Chinese craftsmanship. Carved from lime green jade, the sculpture depicts a graceful gold fish. Its intricate detailing and beautiful luster make it an undeniable work of art.
- Subject in the form of a gold fish.
- Having such fine detail.
- So sought after and desired.
- Origin from China.
- Provenance purchased from a private museum collection.
- Unwrapped weight under 200 grams.
- Late 19th century.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine charming used worn condition.
- Having various noticeable wear, age patina stains, scuffs, chips in places commensurate with usage & old age.
- International shipping worldwide is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Browse our exciting Fine Art, antiques & collectibles available in our gallery.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approximate
2.99" High (7.6cm)
3.54" Width (9cm)
5.71" Length depth (14.5cm)