Early 20th Century Austrian Cold Painted Bronze Pekingese Dog Sculpture
- 1 Decorative Miniature Collectible Antique Austrian Cold Painted Bronze Pekingese Spaniel Dog Sculpture.
- Visual beauty such fine craftsmanship.
- Very finely modelled and beautifully cast.
- The Pekingese (also spelled Pekinese) is a breed of toy dog, originating in China. The breed was favored by royalty of the Chinese Imperial court as both a lap dog and companion dog, and its name refers to the city of Peking (Beijing) where the Forbidden City is located.
- Made from cast bronze.
- Origin from Austria.
- An ideal collectors Christmas present.
- A feature you will love are the so cute ears, paws and face which are so adorable.
- Circa early beginning of the 20th century.
- Provenance bought from a private seller.
- Weighs under 200 grams.
- Unsigned no makers mark.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used worn patina condition.
- Having noticeable wear, stains, paint loss, patina age marks commensurate with usage & old age.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- We understand that your purchase is as an investment or for your home.
- We only sell decorative artworks based upon quality & significance.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash on collection is welcome.
- Browse our other exciting intriguing collections available in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in centimetres