Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Antique Bronze Sculpture Franz Liszt "Music Pianist Composer Wall Plaque Signed
Regular price £685.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £685
- 1 Rare Small Antique Edwardian Original Artwork Bronze Sculpture Franz Liszt "Music Pianist" Composer Wall Plaque Signed.
- Signed by the German sculptor Joh. GREINER.
- Bronze plaque set in a fine gilt gesso oak frame.
- Hanging bracket on the top ready for immediate home display.
- So sought after by colletors. Circa early 20th century dated 1905. Franz Liszt (October 22, 1811 – July 31, 1886) was a prolific 19th-century Hungarian composer, virtuoso pianist, conductor, music teacher, arranger, organist, philanthropist, author, nationalist and a Franciscan tertiary.
- Liszt is widely considered to be one of the greatest pianists of all time.
- Some of his notable piano compostions La campanella, Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2 also Liebesträume.
- He was born in the village of Raiding (Hungarian: Doborján) in the Kingdom of Hungary, then part of the Habsburg Empire.
- Condition report.
- Offered in overall fine used condition.
- Having charming aged patina wear, stains, scuffs, minor chips commensurate with usage & old age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- We offer exceptional professional customer service.
- Checkout our other exciting listings available see our online shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres of frame approx
7.48" High (19cm)
5.51" Width of top (14cm)
0.79" Length depth thickness (2cm)