Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Antique Early 19th Century Oriental Hand Held Dragon Bronze Mirror Qing Period
Regular price £500.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £500
- 1 Antique Unusual Small Early 19th Century Oriental Hand Held Dragon Bronze Mirror Qing Period.
- Having beautiful decorations in low relief dragons, birds, trees, foliage.
- Also what appears to be an ancient Chinese poem inscription on the front.
- There is no glass, instead it has a shiny reflective bronze surface on the back that was used to look at yourself.
- Circa early 19th century 1800's.
- Weight just over 1kg.
- With original bamboo strapped handle top quality.
- Condition report offered in overall charming used worn condition.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approx
5.5" Wide (14cm)
9" Length (23cm)