Edwardian Enamel London Wall Sign Borough of St Marylebone Prince Albert Road NW8
- 1 Large Edwardian Antique Original Enamel London Wall Road Sign Borough of St Marylebone, Prince Albert Road NW8.
- Made from enamel on metal.
- You will really love this sign.
- In red & black lettering on white ground.
- Originally from Prince Albert Road NW8.
- So collectible highly sought after by London sign collectors.
- Provenance bought from a fine auction label verso.
- Superb for a TV Film studio, theatre, stage, advert props shop.
- For use display indoors or outdoors.
- Good weight to it as it weighs around 5kg.
- It has holes for you to screw onto your wall.
- No screws are included.
- Circa early 20th century.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine old charming used well worn condition.
- Having various noticeable wear, scratches, scuffs, stains, warping, holes, enamel losses, commensurate with usage & old age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Checkout our other exciting listings available in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres are approximate
Depth thickness (0.1cm)