Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Antique Old Oil Painting French Lady Countess White Doves After François Gérard
Regular price £950.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £950 FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- 1 Fine Art Antique French Old Oil Painting Lady Countess In Courtyard with White Doves Overlooking A River After Francois Gerard.
- Original work of art.
- In the Pre Raphaelite style.
- Set in a rather fine wooden frame.
- Subject figures & landscape a superb quality French noble lady Countess in a courtyard wearing a golden ermine robe cloak.
- Clutching flowers in her hand with 3 white doves, overlooking the background river & lilac trees.
- You can see the quality with the fine brushstrokes.
- Fine detail of the lady & landscape with amazing colour.
- This painting is of exceptional highest quality by an accomplished known French school artist.
- A statement piece for your home.
- Signed by the artist which reads F E. Pease.
- Oil on canvas.
- Bought from a French noble family.
- A great investment item.
- Circa early 20th century dated 1914.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Some noticeable cracking to canvas with some stain marks.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for home display.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash on collection is welcome.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres of frame approx
30.5" High (77cm)
24" Wide (61cm)