Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Antique Watercolour Painting Tall Ships Tug Boats Liverpool Docks River Mersey
Regular price £550.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
ANTIQUE OLD MARITIME WATERCOLOUR PAINTING TALL SHIPS TUG BOATS LIVERPOOL DOCKS RIVER MERSEY SIGNED
BUY NOW £550 FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- 1 Original Antique Old Early 20th Century Fine Art Maritime Watercolour Painting Tall Ships Tug Boats Liverpool Docks River Mersey Signed.
- Watercolour painting distinctively signed by a well known British School local Merseyside artist A F Malone.
- Subject maritime.
- With the famous Liverpool docks & Pier Head shoreline in the background.
- You can also see the historic Port of Liverpool building which has a beautiful domed top. Along with tug boats, tall ships & a steam ships.
- Using an almost photorealism style of painting with extreme accuracy in its execution.
- Having a fine masters touch with exceptional controlled brush work.
- The river water looks so realistic you can feel like you can touch it.
- He is renowned of his paintings of maritime ship seascapes.
- His work appear in collections and sale of art dealers around the world.
- With protective glass cover.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- having some noticeable foxing staining wear marks to the watercolour consummate with old age. Some scuffs, scratches to the wooden frame.
- We appreciate that you are buying art as an investment, we select our paintings based upon their quality & significance.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for home display.
- Circa dated early 20th century 1900's.
- Set in a dark mahogany wooden frame.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres of frame approx
25.5" High (65cm)
30.5" Wide (77.5cm)