Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Art Deco Brass Nubile Shaped Female Ladies Legs Nut Cracker
Regular price £75.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- This Art Deco Brass Nubile Shaped Female Ladies Legs Nut Cracker is the perfect statement piece for your holiday gatherings! Show off your sophisticated style with a quirky nut cracker that doubles as an art piece – and cracks nuts like a boss! The perfect conversation starter, and a great way to crackin' some walnuts, pecans, and almonds. Give it a squeeze, and let the party begin!
- A feature that stands out is the beautiful nubile shape of the ladies legs.
- So collectible most sought after by collectors.
- It is made from brass.
- Fully functional and cracks nuts.
- Circa early 20th century 1920s Art Deco era.
- Condition report.
- Having beautiful natural aged charming old wear patina.
- Offered in fine old used worn condition.
- With various discolouration, stains, scuffs, scratches wear commensurate with usage & old age.
- International shipping worldwide is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- Browse our exciting Fine Art, antiques & collectibles available in our gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres approximate
Length depth thickness (2.5cm