Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Art Deco French Signed Gilt Bronze 2 Female Mermaids Swimming Sculpture
Buy Now £1800 Free UK Mainland Delivery
- Maritime Aquatic Swimming Interest With This 1 Fine Rare Original Art Deco Circa 1930 French Signed Gilt Bronze 2 Female Mermaids Swimming Statue Sculpture.
- A feature that stands out is their beautiful streamline shape & long hair also the wavy tails.
- Indistinctly signed on the shell base by the French sculptor.
- Such glamorous stunningly beautiful intricate detail.
- She has such an amazing pose.
- Origin from France.
- Made from gilt cast bronze.
- Having such a beautiful finish and fine natural aged old patina.
- Ever so sought after by collectors, investors, also tv film studio theatre props shops.
- Circa 1930 early 20th century Art Deco era.
- The unwrapped total weight as follows weighs 3.5kg.
- Provenance bought from a reputable bronze dealer at the Stafford Bingley Hall antiques fair.
- A superb collectors display item.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having charming noticeable wear, scuffs, scratches, stains, marks in places commensurate with usage & old age.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Browse our exciting other available collections in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in centimetres approximate
Length depth (19cm)
Share this Product