Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Vintage Czech Mid 20th Century Attributed To Frantisek Zemek Style Glass Vase
Regular price £250.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £250
- 1 Stunning Vintage Czech Mstisov glassworks attributed to Frantisek Zemek Rhapsody range Multicoloured Pink,Blue,Green, Amber & Clear Pretty Flower Vase.
- Beautifully hand made blown glass attributed to Frantisek Zemek as part of his Rhapsody range. The Mstisov glassworks was originally called Eintrachthutte was founded in 1868 by F. Fishmann & sons. They started off making glass rods fore jewellery industry and later expanded into tableware. Frantisek Zemek became chief designer in the 1950's.He was well known for his Rhapsody range of glass bowls & vases.
- Circa mid 20th century.
- International shipping worldwide is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash on collection is welcome.
- Please note this item is not brand new and will have some minor marks, stains commensurate with usage and age.
- Flowers are not included.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres
9" High (23cm)
4.5" Wide (11cm)
2.5" Length (6cm)