Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Beautiful Designed Czech 1950's By Frantisek Zemek Rhapsody Range Glass Vase
BUY NOW £250
- 1 Lovely Designed Shape Beautiful Vintage Czech Mstisov glassworks Frantisek Zemek rhapsody range multicoloured in pink, blue, green, amber & clear rather pretty flower vase.
- Features that stands out are the vibrant multi colours and the attractive shape.
- Smooth to the touch.
- Finely hand made blown glass made by Frantisek Zemek as part of his Rhapsody range.
- The Mstisov glassworks was originally called Eintrachthutte was founded in 1868 by F. Fishmann & sons.
- They started off making glass rods fore jewellery industry and later expanded into tableware.
- Frantisek Zemek became chief designer in the 1950's.
- He was well known for his Rhapsody range of glass bowls & vases.
- Highly collectible for private collectors, interiors designers.
- To suit either a contemporary or traditional home design theme.
- Circa mid 20th century.
- Condition report, having noticeable staining inside around the bottom of the vase area, with marks and scratches in places to the glass in places commensurate with usage & age.
- International shipping worldwide is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash on collection is welcome.
- Checkout our other exciting shop listings available in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approx
9" High (23cm)
4.5" Wide (11cm)
2.5" Length (6cm)
Share this Product