Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Beautiful Designed Czech 1950's By Frantisek Zemek Rhapsody Range Glass Vase
Regular price £250.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Introducing this beautiful 1950's Designed Czech glass vase, designed and crafted by Frantisek Zemek. This elegant and timeless piece is sure to add a subtle yet eye-catching touch to any room in your home. Are you looking for a special vase to add to your collection? Then this Rhapsody Range Vase is the perfect choice!
- Features that stands out are the vibrant multi colours and the attractive shape.
- Smooth to the touch.
- Finely hand made blown glass made by Frantisek Zemek as part of his Rhapsody range.
- The Mstisov glassworks was originally called Eintrachthutte was founded in 1868 by F. Fishmann & sons.
- They started off making glass rods fore jewellery industry and later expanded into tableware.
- Frantisek Zemek became chief designer in the 1950's.
- He was well known for his Rhapsody range of glass bowls & vases.
- Highly collectible for private collectors, interiors designers.
- To suit either a contemporary or traditional home design theme.
- Circa mid 20th century.
- Condition report, having noticeable staining inside around the bottom of the vase area, with marks and scratches in places to the glass in places commensurate with usage & age.
- International shipping worldwide is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash on collection is welcome.
- Checkout our other exciting Fine Art, antiques & collectibles available in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approximate
9" High (23cm)
4.5" Wide (11cm)
2.5" Length (6cm)