Mid Century Czech 1950's By Frantisek Zemek Rhapsody Range Glass Vase
Introducing this beautiful 1950's Designed Czech glass vase, designed and crafted by Frantisek Zemek. This elegant and timeless piece is sure to add a subtle yet eye-catching touch to any room in your home. Are you looking for a special vase to add to your collection? Then this Rhapsody Range Vase is the perfect choice!
- Features that stands out are the vibrant multi colours and the attractive shape.
- Smooth to the touch.
- Finely hand made blown glass made by Frantisek Zemek as part of his Rhapsody range.
- The Mstisov glassworks was originally called Eintrachthutte was founded in 1868 by F. Fishmann & sons.
- They started off making glass rods fore jewellery industry and later expanded into tableware.
- Frantisek Zemek became chief designer in the 1950's.
- He was well known for his Rhapsody range of glass bowls & vases.
- Highly collectible for private collectors, interiors designers.
- To suit either a contemporary or traditional home design theme.
- Circa mid 20th century.
- Condition report, having noticeable staining inside around the bottom of the vase area, with marks and scratches in places to the glass in places commensurate with usage & age.
- International shipping worldwide is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Checkout our other exciting Fine Arts, antiques & collectibles available in our shop gallery.