Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Art Deco Oak & Leather Strapped Brass Studded Footstool
BUY NOW £285
- 1 Original Art Deco 1930's English Handmade Oak & Leather Strapped Brass Studded Footstool.
- On masculine legs with stretchers.
- Fine craftsmanship.
A feature you will love is the original brass studs fitted around the sides, which really enhances this footstool.
- We like the way the leather is strapped and so will you.
- Made from quality oak & fine tan leather with brass studs.
- Handmade in England.
- Circa early 20th century 1930's.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used worn condition.
- Having various wear, scuffs, scratches, also old varnish drip stains on the inside of the lower legs commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our exciting other collections available in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approximate
19.68" Length (50cm)
11.41" High (29cm)
11.81" Wide (30cm)
Share this Product