Art Deco Scottish Amber Agate Hallmarked Sterling Silver Brooch
- 1 Beautiful Art Deco Decorative Small Scottish Hexagonal Cabochon Agate Hallmarked Jewellery Pendant Brooch Sculpture.
- Hallmarks on the back for Sterling silver.
- The border having curved half moon shaped agates of different colour varietys in green shades and maroon.
- A feature that really stands out is the brilliant amber colour of the large central agate stone which has been beautifully cut, set in a geometric pattern shaped Sterling silver base.
- So collectible & highly sought after also a great Christmas present.
- Provenance bought from a fine auction in the Shires.
- Total weight 6.20 grams.
- A most beautiful highly decorative item.
- Circa early 20th century Art Deco era.
- Handmade in Scotland.
- Condition report.
- With working pin on back.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having some imperfections commensurate with being handmade and tarnish wear also scratch marks.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres approximate