Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Art Nouveau Cast Iron & Enamel Maiden Lady Jewellery Small Tray Sculpture
Regular price £250.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This art piece combines traditional cast iron with a modern, enameling technique to create a stunning sculpture of a maiden lady. The combination of iron and enamel makes it strong and durable, perfect for holding your favorite jewelry pieces. With its small size, this sculpture is perfect for any home décor.
- Heavy quality made by Pemco Baltimore in USA.
- For keeping your fine jewellery rings trinkets in.
- Beautifully handmade from cast iron with enamel finish on top.
- A bonnet wearing Maiden holding out her skirt in a powerful elegant pose.
- Having rather beautiful ornate detail.
- This piece is so highly sought after by collectors especially as most of the enamel is mainly intact on this.
- Circa early 20th century 1900s.
- Condition report
- Offered in fine used original condition.
- Having some wear scratch marks and minor enamel loss in places commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our other exciting Fine Art, antiques & collectible available in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approx
1" High (2.5cm)
6" Wide (15cm)
7" Length (18cm)