Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Artwork Drawings "Seating Studies From Victoria & Albert Museum
Regular price $623.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This exclusive collection of finely detailed artwork drawings featuring seating studies from the Victoria & Albert Museum is a luxurious treat for both art enthusiasts and discerning decorators. In each drawing, delicate lines and subtle shading come together in a classic style to offer a timeless aesthetic of refinement and sophistication.Each drawn by hand.
- Depicting iconic English antique individual design studies of seating furniture.
- Chippendale chair & a Chippendale chair showing a Chinese influence. Upholstered armchair using small fret bracket feet between front legs. Hepplewhite an oval backed chair with French influence. Late 18th century carved wood Settee, gilded, striped silk covered upholstery. Early Georgian oak Settle with a velvet seat 1750/1760. Walnut armchair with cabriole legs and vase shaped splat. A Chippendale sofa, a walnut stool with shell E-husk decoration -1710. Hepplewhite sofa 1770/80. Hepplewhite mahogany shield back chair.
- Circa late 20th century.
- Set in a black frame with glass cover.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for immediate home display.
- A superb interior designer collectors item.
- We only select based upon quality & significance.
- We understand your purchase is for your home or as an investment.
- We provide our clients with friendly professional customer service.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- The glass cover has various scuffs, scratches, stains and so does the frame with chips also commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres of frame approximate
19.48" High (49.5cm)
25.59 Wide (65cm)
1.18" Thickness depth of frame (3cm)