Beautiful Artwork Victorian Woolwork Standing Lion Tapestry
Unlock a touch of luxury with this truly exquisite Victorian Woolwork Standing Lion Tapestry! Captured with beautiful artwork, this statement piece is sure to set the stage for awe-inspiring moments. Countless hours of skilled craftsmanship pour into each piece, elevating the atmosphere wherever it is placed. So, what are you waiting for? Elevate your home décor with a truly timeless work of art!
- Subject proud lion animal standing in profile statant with all 4 paws on the ground.
- This is such a wonderful appealing item to collectors highly collectible & sought after.
- Beautifully handmade from wool.
- A feature that stands our is that it's set in a fine traditional original maple frame with protective glass cover.
- Circa late 19th century 1880 Victorian era.
- Ready for immediate home wall display with hanging thread verso.
- Provenance bought from an antique dealer at the famous Galloway Antiques Fair at Tatton Park.
- Condition report.
- Offered in overall fine used condition.
- The woolwork has some minor foxing stains in places overall in very good order. The frame has signs of some repairs, scuffs, chips, wear, scratches in places commensurate with usage & old age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Browse our other exciting Fine Arts antiques & collectibles available in our shop gallery.