Cheshire Antiques Consultant
British Chesterfield Style Deep Tan Leather Footstool Coffee Table
Regular price £498.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This exquisite footstool coffee table oozes sophisticated style and timeless British class, with its beautiful deep tan leather upholstery and traditional Chesterfield design. Its perfect balance of chic craftsmanship and peasant materials creates a classic, tasteful piece that adds an exclusive touch to any room.
- In the fabulous Chesterfield style, handmade in England.
- With a glass inset in the top which can be lifted out, having the tempered glass safety mark on the glass corner.
- Multi functional as you can take the glass out and use it as footstool.
- Standing on stylish round wooden bun feet, which easily screw out.
- A feature you will love is the rather beautiful buttoned detail all around the sides.
- In the most popular beautiful sought after tan brown colour.
- So in vogue for any modern or traditional home interior.
- Upholstered in fine soft leather.
- The softest luxury leather.
- Fire safety label underneath.
- Bought from a fine private home.
- Please note that the flower vase prop is not included.
- No makers label.
- Heavy quality weighing 15kg approximate unwrapped weight.
- Circa late end of 20th century.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having some charming noticeable scratches, scuffs, indentations to the leather in places, wear, stains, with also scuffs to the legs commensurate with usage.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Checkout our exciting other Fine Art, antiques & collectibles available in our gallery.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approximate
22.04" Length (56cm)
17.91" High (45.5cm)
22.04 Wide (56cm)