Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Beautiful British Chesterfield Style Deep Tan Leather Footstool Coffee Table
- 1 Rare Decorative British Chesterfield Style Traditional Handmade Tan Leather Footstool Coffee Table With Glass Inset.
- In the fabulous Chesterfield style, handmade in England.
- With a glass inset in the top which can be lifted out, having the tempered glass safety mark on the glass corner.
- Multi functional as you can take the glass out and use it as footstool.
- Standing on stylish round wooden bun feet, which easily screw out.
- A feature you will love is the rather beautiful buttoned detail all around the sides.
- In the most popular beautiful sought after tan brown colour.
- So in vogue for any modern or traditional home interior.
- Upholstered in fine soft leather.
- The softest luxury leather.
- Fire safety label underneath.
- Bought from a fine private home.
- Please note that the flower vase prop is not included.
- No makers label.
- Heavy quality weighing 15kg approximate unwrapped weight.
- Circa late end of 20th century.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having some charming noticeable scratches, scuffs, indentations to the leather in places, wear, stains, with also scuffs to the legs commensurate with usage.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Checkout our exciting other shop collections available, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approximate
22.04" Length (56cm)
17.91" High (45.5cm)
22.04 Wide (56cm)
Share this Product