British Heraldic Double Headed Eagle On Crown Coat Of Arms Plaque
- 1 Vintage British Rare Beautiful Coat Of Arms Heraldry Heraldic Double Headed Eagle On Crown Holding Coat Of Arms Crest Wall Plaque.
- It is 48.5cm high a nice size that can easily be displayed.
- Features that stand out are is the beautiful double headed eagle by the top which is positioned on top of our crown with a further crown above. With wings on either side which have a claw arm. Below is a ram that is limp and hanging inbetween acanthus garlands. At the bottom a Knight on horseback.
- The moulded casting detail is exceptional, you will love the main colours vibrant gold & red.
- So unusual and highly sought after by collectors.
- Made from fibreglass.
- In heraldry and vexillology, the double-headed eagle (or double-eagle) is a charge associated with the concept of Empire.
- Provenance bought from a private museum collection.
- Superb for a TV Film studio, theatre, stage, advert props shop.
- With a hanging bracket verso ready for immediate wall display.
- Circa late 20th century.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine charming used condition.
- Having noticeable wear, some small losses in places & stains, the back has various foxing commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Checkout our other exciting listings available in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres are approximate