Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Chesterfield Style Oxblood Red Leather Footstool
BUY NOW £250
- 1 Fine English Chesterfield Style Luxury Traditional Handmade Oxblood Red Leather Footstool.
- In the fabulous Chesterfield style, handmade in England.
- A feature you will love is the buttoned detail.
- In the most popular beautiful sought after rich oxblood red colour.
- Upholstered in fine soft comfy leather.
- The softest luxury comfortable leather.
- Top quality with deep pocket buttons.
- With brass studded detail.
- Standing on elegant hipped Queen Anne style legs.
- Fire safety label underneath.
- Bought from a fine private home.
- Please note that the Union jack cushion as seen is not included.
- No makers label.
- The legs are fixed and do not unscrew.
- 5kg approximate unwrapped weight.
- Circa late end of 20th century.
- Condition report.
- Fully functional sturdy.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having various charming patina noticeable scratches, scuffs, indentations to the leather in places, wear, stains & dust in the deep pocket buttons commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Checkout our exciting other shop collections available, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approximate
19.68" Length (50cm)
12.59" High (32cm)
19.68 Wide (50cm)
Share this Product