Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Decorative Architectural Maiden Lady Cast Iron Garden Statue
- 1 Decorative Mid Century Architectural Reclaimed Maiden Lady Cast Iron Garden Statue Feature.
- In the Victorian style.
- She is wearing a classical dress clothing.
- She is well cast and made from cast iron, the contours curves to her hair and clothing gives the impression of flowing movement.
- Heavy quality weighing just under 15kg.
- A good size being 60cm tall.
- Circa mid 20th century.
- You will love the beautiful cast decorative metal work detail.
- So sought after and desired by collectors.
- With original white paintwork.
- Origin bought from an architectural auction in the rural Shires.
- Fabulous gift.
- She would make such a wonderful focal feature for your garden, porch entrance driveway areas.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine charming old used worn weathered condition.
- Having various noticeable wear, stains, loss of paint, rust, scuffs commensurate with weathering & old age.
- International shipping worldwide is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our exciting other collections available in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres approximate
Width of base (16cm)
Length depth at base (17cm)
Share this Product