Collectors Victorian Brass Sporting Hunting Dog Fire Companion Set
- Decorative Collectors Victorian Brass Sporting Hunting Dog Fire Companion Set.
- Standing on acanthus splayed feet.
- This set comprises the holder, tongs, shovel & poker.
- Very unusual and a feature that stand out is the hunting dog on the base.
- An hunting bugle is hanging down a tree branch, on the other side is a dead hare hanging upside down.
- Beautifully handmade and embossed with foliage, animals, flowers & acanthus decorations.
- Heavy quality just under 5kg weight approximate.
- Made from brass.
- With beautiful aged patina.
- It would make a fabulous gift.
- Provenance bought from out of a stately home private collection.
- Highly sought after by collectors, home decorators, interior designers, tv film production company studio prop shops.
- Circa Late Victorian beginning of the 20th century 1900.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine old used condition with various scuffs scratches, verdigris, dust, stains commensurate with usage & old age.
- International shipping worldwide is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in centimetres approximate
Width of base (32.5cm)
8.26 Length depth (26cm)