Early 19th Century Oil Painting Portrait Of Elisabeth Blomfield Nee Brasnett
- 1 Fine Art Antique Early 19th Century Oil Painting Portrait Of An English Lady Elisabeth Blomfield Nee Brasnett 1788-1868.
- Subject side profile sitting forward portrait view of Elisabeth Blomfied nee Brasnett 1788-1868. She was from Curds Hall Great Fransham in Norfolk.
- She is sitting in her chair dressed in black wearing a white bonnet holding her hands together.
- Curds hall no longer exits it was demolished around the early to mid 20th century. All what remains presently is Curds Hall Barn.
- English school.
- Oil on canvas.
- Stamped verso Watson Artists Colorman Norwich.
- Set in a rather ornate gilt frame.
- Hanging thread on the back ready for home display.
- Circa early 19th century.
- Provenance bought from a high end auction label verso also see the last picture.
- We select & sell our paintings based solely upon quality & significance.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- The painting surface has various craquelure, foxing stains, also frame pressure indentation lines showing. the frame has various wear, cracking, scuffs, chips, losses and old repairs commensurate with usage & old age.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in centimetres of the frame approximate