British Edward & Jones Style Small Country House Pillar Letter Mail Post Box
- 1 British 20th Century Edward & Jones Style Small Country House Pillar Letter Mail Post Box With Lock & Key.
- In the sought after Edward & Jones Victorian style.
- So collectible and would make an exceptional gift.
- Edwards & Jones (Edward Henry Edwards and Alexander Jones): 161 Regent Street, London.
Business operating from 1860 to 1895.
- Well constructed made from wood which has a delightful medium brown colour.
- A feature that stands out is the post box design shape with domed top with posting slot hexagonal surround, with a lined interior.
- With working lock and brass key.
- Standing 42cm tall.
- Circa late 20th century.
- Bought from out of a large impresive stately home collection. It stood in the central main hall way room where family members or guests could deposit there mail to then be taken to a post office.
- This model is for interior use only.
- Condition report.
- Offered In fine used worn condition.
- Having some noticeable scuffs, scratches, minor chips, wear, stain marks in places commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Cash on collection is welcome.
- Browse our other exciting intriguing collections available in our shop gallery happy shopping.
Dimensions in centimetres approximate
Width of top (19cm)
Length depth base (19cm)
Internal size of the letter posting slot area