Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Graceful German Art Deco Style Bronze Sculpture Dancing Young Ballerina Girl
Buy Now £299
- 1 German Elegant Art Deco Style Bronze Sculpture Of A Dancing Young Ballerina Girl.
- She is posing on a round marble base statue.
- In the style of similar to after Johann Preiss.
- Vintage circa late 20th century.
- Johann Phillipp Ferdinand Priess (February 12, 1882- July 29, 1943 was a German sculptor, he was one of the leading sculptors of the Art Deco period.
- A feature that really stands out is is her pose which is so graceful.
- Ideal to display in either a contemporary or traditional designed interior home theme.
- Made from cast bronze.
- Provenance bought from a private collection.
- She has a most beautiful detailed face, hands & legs.
- Having a velvet underside on base.
- An exquisite private collectors item, interior designers piece.
- Beautifully handmade from fine bronze & marble.
- Condition report.
- Offered In fine overall used condition.
- It does have some noticeable small tiny chips to the centre of the marble base.
- International worldwide shipping available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash on collection is welcome.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our gallery happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approx
6" Width of bronze girl (15cm)
3" Diameter of the marble base (8cm)
12.75" High (32cm)