Elizabethan 16th Century Plaque Gentleman's Head Face Asleep Corbel Sculpture
Add some sleeping royalty to your decor with this one Elizabethan 16th Century Plaque Gentleman's Head Face Asleep Corbel Sculpture! Featuring a regal gentleman's head dozing off in a timeless pose, this sculpture is sure to add a royal touch to any room. Let this figure take a nap on your mantelpiece - he's earned it!
In the highly sought after Tudor Gothic design.
- He has such an interesting face with wide curling moustache, with his hair combed back and his eyes closed asleep.
- A small size being 16.3 cm high and just over 11cm wide.
- Very heavy for its small size being around 3.5kg in weight approximate.
- You can build it into your garden or home exterior wall as an architectural feature.
- So collectible and highly sought after.
- Handmade from solid lead.
- Circa 16th century Tudor era.
- Origin from England.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine old used condition.
- Having various charming patina, noticeable stains, dirt, scuffs, scratches, some losses chips wear commensurate with usage & very old age.
- International shipping worldwide is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our exciting other Fine Art, antiques & collectibles available in our gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres approximate
Height (16.3 cm)
Width (11.1 cm)
Depth (4 cm)