Cheshire Antiques Consultant
English 19th Century Antique Vesta Match Case Form Of Lions Head
Regular price $633.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- This match-making is serious business! Show off your unique style with this one-of-a-kind 19th century antique vesta match case, crafted in the shape of a lion's head. A collectible find that was born to be wild!
- Very rare, museum quality so collectible.
- Subject vesta case in the form of a lions head
- Made from brass with silver finish.
- Exceptionally well made having such wonderful such detail to the face.
- The base opens up to reveal inner compartment to store your matches.
- Circa 19th century.
- A fantastic collectors gift.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having various charming natural patina wear, stains, scuffs, also a minor soldering repair to the mane commensurate with usage & old age.
- International shipping worldwide is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery happy shopping.
Dimensions in centimetres approx
Length depth of base (1.7cm)