Cheshire Antiques Consultant
English Architectural Antique Victorian 19th Century Cast Iron Umbrella Stand
Regular price £550.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £550
- 1 Small English Architectural Antique Victorian 19th Century Black Cast Iron Umbrella Stick Stand.
- Having sumptuous acanthus leaves & foliage decorations also a man head figure.
- Very fine quality.
- Made of cast cast.
- With removable acanthus base dish to the base.
- The back plate modelled in relief with acorns, acanthus leaves, flowers & supporting foliage.
- No makers mark.
- Circa late 19th century 1890's.
- Hand made in England.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine charming used worn condition.
- Having various noticeable charming signs of rust, paint flaking wear, scratches commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- We offer exceptional professional customer service.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- Checkout our other exciting listings available in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approx
26" Height (66cm)
9" Length depth (23cm)
6" Wide (41cm)