Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Vintage English Chesterfield Style Oxblood Faux Leather Footstool
- 1 Fine Charming Vintage English Chesterfield Style Luxury Traditional Handmade Oxblood Faux Leather Footstool.
- A good comfortable size being 62.5cm in length.
- In the fabulous Chesterfield style, handmade in England.
- A feature you will love is the pocket buttoned detail.
- With hessian lining underneath.
- In the most popular beautiful sought after rich oxblood red colour.
- Upholstered in fine soft faux leather.
- Top quality with deep pocket buttons.
- With brass studded detail.
- Standing on elegant hipped walnut wood Queen Anne style legs.
- Fire safety label underneath.
- Bought from a fine private home.
- Please note that the Union jack cushion as seen is not included.
- No makers label.
- The legs are fixed and do not unscrew.
- 5kg approximate unwrapped weight.
- Circa late 20th century.
- Condition report.
- Fully functional sturdy.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having various charming patina noticeable scratches, scuffs, wear, tear, stains & dust in the deep pocket buttons commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Checkout our exciting other shop collections available, happy shopping.
Dimensions in centimetres approximate
Length depth from front leg to back (62.5cm)
Width widest point (39.5cm)
Share this Product