Cheshire Antiques Consultant
English Chesterfield Style Oxblood Red Leather Footstool
BUY NOW £250
- 1 Fine English Chesterfield Style Luxury Traditional Handmade Oxblood Red Leather Footstool.
- In the fabulous Chesterfield style, handmade in England.
- A feature you will love is the buttoned detail.
- In the most popular beautiful sought after rich oxblood red colour.
- Upholstered in fine soft leather.
- The softest luxury comfortable leather.
- Top quality with deep pocket buttons.
- With brass studded detail on each corner.
- Standing on elegant hipped Queen Anne style legs.
- With a leather lining underneath.
- Fire safety label underneath.
- Bought from a fine private home.
- Please note that the Union jack cushion as seen is not included.
- No makers label.
- The legs are fixed and do not unscrew.
- 5kg approximate unwrapped weight.
- Circa late end of 20th century.
- Condition report.
- Fully functional sturdy.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having charming noticeable scratches, scuffs, indentations to the leather in places, wear, stains, with also scuffs to the legs commensurate with usage.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Checkout our exciting other shop collections available, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approximate
20.47" Length (52cm)
11.81" High (30cm)
15.74 Wide (40cm)