English Circa 1922 The National Pig Breeders Association Gilt Silver Medallion
Buy Now £450
- 1 Fine English Rare Original Vintage Circa 1922 The National Pig Breeders Association Gilt Silver Award Medal Medallion.
- A feature that stands out is the beautiful raised low relief detail of the pig.
- With garlands of oak leaves and scroll decorations.
- So decorative, on the back it has a latin inscription.
- So collectible by farmers & animal breeders.
- Circa early 20th century dated 1922.
- The medallion weighs under 100 grams.
- Made from sterling silver with gilt finish.
- Provenance bought from a collector.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having various charming patina signs of wear & scuff scratch marks commensurate with usage & age.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery happy shopping.
Dimensions in centimetres approximate
Depth thickness (0.25cm)