Country Home Victorian 19th Century Seated Hound Dog Cast Iron Door Stop
- 1 Fine Architectural Reclaimed Original Antique English Country Home Victorian 19th Century Seated Hound Cast Iron Door Stay Stop.
- A feature that really stands out is the way the dogs head is positioned looking towards his masters return.
- Heavy quality under 4kg unwrapped weight.
- Having leaf decorations on the base.
- Free standing.
- Beautifully cast made in England, with a Diamond registration foundry mark on the back.
- Made from cast iron.
- So suitable to keep your internal door open.
- With beautiful patina.
- It would make a fabulous present.
- Provenance from Bamfords auction antique interiors sale, lot 64 on 28th October 2020..
- Circa mid 19th century 1860 Victorian era.
- Condition report.
- Having beautiful natural charming aged patina.
- Offered in fine old used worn rusted condition with various scuffs scratches, stains & wear marks commensurate with usage & old age.
- It is not free standing as it needs to be placed next to a door or wall
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our intriguing other collections available in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approximate
12.99" High (33cm)
10.62" Width (27cm)
4.33" Length depth (11cm)