Cheshire Antiques Consultant
English Gilt Regency Style Eagle Crown Convex Wall Mirror
BUY NOW £595
- 1 Fine English Small Gilt Regency Style Eagle Crown Convex Wall Mirror.
- In the beautiful stylish Regency style.
- A feature that stand out is the detail to the eagle pediment on top of the mirror which is rather fine. With an acanthus swirling garland at the base.
- A rather nice compact size being 43cm high.
- This is a convex mirror, the glass is curved in which the reflective surface bulges towards the light source.
- Set in a magnificent gilt lacquer frame finish.
- Just see how the frame is so beautifully decorative & intricate.
- Handmade in England.
- With makers label verso E Gomme Furniture Wycombe.
- Circa mid 20th century 1950's.
- Offered in rather fine shape ready for home or wedding venue or theatre tv film theatre props shop.
- A grandeur statement piece which will focus and enhance the light in any interior home or office reception, hotel lobby & restaurant.
- Glass is clear & bright and ready to add sumptuous light into any interior.
- Fabulous Mothers day gift or Easter Birthday present.
- With metal hanging bracket round loop on the back ready to display in your home.
- Frame made of resin with glass mirror.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having some noticeable scratches, stains to the glass and wear, dust, scuffs and some minor small chips in places to the frame commensurate with usage & old age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Browse our other exciting intriguing collections available in our shop gallery happy shopping.
Dimensions in centimetres of the frame approximate
Thickness of frame at thickest point (4.5cm)
Share this Product