Impressionist Still Life Flowers Roses Oil Painting By Dorothy Pulford
- 1 Fine Vintage Art English Impressionist Still Life Flowers Roses & Grapes Oil Painting By Dorothy Pulford.
- Subject still life impressionist scene of a bouquet of flowers, roses with also grapes by the bottom.
- A feature that is quite unusual and pretty is the little blue bird that is standing on a peach near the bottom of the scene.
- Oil on canvas.
- Set in original decorative fancy gilt frame.
- Signed in the bottom corner by the known artist Dorothy Pulford.
- Provenance purchased from a fine art auction label verso.
- A great fine example of her work.
- Circa mid 20th century 1950.
- Such a delightful scene to the eye.
- Highly sought after due to the collectible nature of subject matter such elaborate detail.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for immediate home wall display.
- Incredible conversation piece for your guests.
- We only select & sell paintings based upon quality & significance.
- We understand your purchase is for your home or as an investment.
- We provide our clients with friendly professional customer service.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Front painting surface is in reasonable order. Having various noticeable fading, paint loss, scuffs, craquelure, staining, scratches to the painting surface in places. Gilt frame having general wear, minor chips, scuffs commensurate with usage & age.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Checkout our exciting other available collections in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres of the frame approximate
High 20.86" (53cm)
Wide 17.73" (42.5cm)
Depth thickness of frame 1.37" (3.5cm)