Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Huge French Sphinx Gilt Pier Glass Wall Floor Mirror
Regular price £2,699.00 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 1 Huge 193 cm Tall Fine Exceptional Beautiful French Napoleon III Style Gilt Gesso Pier Glass Sphinx Mask Rococo Flourishes Wall Floor Mirror.
- Stands at an impressive 193cm nearly 6 feet and 4 inches high exceptionally tall great proportions size to this significant display piece.
- Fine Christmas gift.
- Just see how the frame is so beautifully decorative & intricate.
- With Gorgeous Rococo Acanthus Flourishes.
- Decorative arched shape top, with unusual ornate sphinx mask faces.
- Originally from France.
- We bought it from out of a fine large country stately home.
- Offered in rather fine shape ready for home or wedding venue or theatre tv film theatre props shop.
- A grandeur statement piece which will focus your attention in any interior home or office reception, hotel lobby & restaurant.
- Very ornate frame with acanthus leaf motifs and shell curlicues flourishes.
- Glass is clear & bright and ready to add sumptuous light into any interior.
- Fabulous present treat.
- Vintage circa late 20th century end of 1990's.
- With hanging brackets and wire on the back ready for immediate display on your interior living room wall area or it can stand on the floor.
- Frame made of fibreglass with beveled glass mirror & mdf back.
- Approx weight 30kg heavy quality.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having some noticeable scratches, smear marks to the glass and various wear, scuffs and some small chips in places to the frame commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Browse our other exciting intriguing collections available in our shop gallery happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres of frame approx
75.98" High (193cm)
42.50" Wide (108cm)
2.55 Thickness of frame at thickest point (6.5cm)