Cheshire Antiques Consultant
20th Century Oil Painting Portrait Girl With Curly Hair "The Happy Smile"
Regular price $931.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 1 Fine Art 20th Century Oil Painting Portrait Girl With Curly Hair "The Happy Smile".
- This 20th Century oil painting portrait of the girl with curly hair offers a delightful and timeless addition to your home. Her "happy smile" will bring cheer and joy to any space! The painting features precise brush strokes and smooth, pigmented colours that bring the subject to life. This beautiful piece of art will make an eye-catching addition to any home or collection.
Subject portrait of a girl with a happy smile.
- Oil on canvas.
- Signed by the artist M Southwell.
- Circa mid 20th century dated 1945.
- Beautiful brushwork with textures built up with use of the pallet knife.
- Set in a fine chic white painted wooden frame.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for immediate home display.
- A most pleasing delightful vibrant scene so happy the colours are so bold so eye catching.
- Provenance bought from a large stately home art collection.
- A superb collectors item.
- We only select & sell paintings based upon quality & significance.
- We understand your purchase is for your home or as an investment.
- We provide our clients with friendly professional customer service.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- The canvas surface is in very good order, with some scuffs, stains, wear & small chips to the frame commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres of frame approximate
24.80" High (63cm)
20.47 Wide (52cm)
1.37" Thickness depth of frame (3.5cm)