Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Fine 21st Century English Bespoke Burnt Orange Tan Leather Chesterfield Footstool
Regular price £220.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £220 FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- 1 Fine English Contemporary Bespoke Handmade Original Burnt Orange Tan Leather Chesterfield Footstool.
- Handmade in England.
- In a beautiful burnt orange tan colour.
- Upholstered in a buffed rust tactile hide that is waxed to give an aged distressed appearance.
- The softest luxury comfortable leather.
- Top quality with deep pocket buttons.
- Standing on elegant hipped Queen Anne style legs.
- Fire safety label underneath.
- No makers label.
- The legs are fixed and do not unscrew.
- 5kg approximate unwrapped weight.
- Circa 21st century, 2020 only a few months old.
- Condition report.
- Fully functional sturdy.
- Offered in very fine ex showroom display used condition.
- Having some minor noticeable surface scratches to the leather in places, some stains, also small cracking chip to the wood on 1 side commensurate with usage.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Checkout our exciting other shop listings available, if you order 2 or more items we can offer you extra discount happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approximate
18.11" Length (46cm)
11.41" High (29cm)
14.96 Wide (38cm)