Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Fine Art Oil Painting Railway Steam Train Engine County Bucks 1001 Signed D Hey
Regular price £695.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £695 FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- 1 Fine English Original Traditional Art Oil Painting Railway Steam Locomotive Train Transport Engine Called County Bucks.
- Original work of art.
- Set in a nice attractive frame.
- A great transport subject of a well known old train called County Bucks numbered 1001.
- This painting is of exceptional quality by an accomplished artist.
- Fantastic Christmas present for a train spotter.
- Signed by a fine English artist D Hey.
- David Hey the artist was born in 1946 & died in 2018.
- Provenance online reference source Davidheyscollection.
- Oil on board.
- Having investment potental.
- Circa late century 20th dated 1979.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having some scuffs, scratches, wear marks to the frame commensurate with usage & age.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for home display.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash on collection is welcome.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres of frame approx
13.5" High (34cm)
18.25" Wide (46cm)