Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Fine English Sandringham Chesterfield Style Bespoke Tan Brown Leather Footstool
Regular price £295.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £295 FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- 1 Fine English Sandringham Chesterfield Style Contemporary Luxury Traditional Bespoke Handmade Tan Brown Leather Footstool.
- In the fabulous Sandringham Chesterfield style, handmade in England.
- A feature you will love is the arched curved sloping shape underneath which is very uusual & beautiful.
- In the most popular beautiful tan brown colour.
- Upholstered in a buffed rust tactile hide that is waxed to give an aged distressed appearance.
- The softest luxury comfortable leather.
- Top quality with deep pocket buttons.
- With brass studded detail on each corner.
- Standing on elegant hipped Queen Anne style legs.
- Fire safety label underneath.
- No makers label.
- The legs are fixed and do not unscrew.
- 7kg approximate unwrapped weight.
- Circa 21st century, 2020 only 8 months old.
- Condition report.
- Fully functional sturdy.
- Offered in fine ex showroom display used condition.
- Having some minor noticeable surface scratches to the leather in places, some wear stains, with scuffs to the legs also commensurate with usage.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Checkout our exciting other shop collections available, if you order 2 or more items we can offer you extra discount happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approximate
26.77" Length (68cm)
11.02" High (28cm)
20.47 Wide (52cm)