Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Fine Large English Georgian Revival Silver Plate Acanthus Repousse Meat Salver
Regular price £495.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Buy Now £495
- 1 Fine large vintage English Georgian Revival silver plate flowers acanthus Repousse meat salver.
- Between 1900 to 1950, Georgian architecture became one of the most emulated styles, resulting in the Georgian Revival
- Beautifully hand crafted with silver plate over heavy base copper.
- A feature we love is the flourishes of Repousse decorations around the rim, gorgeous flowers & acanthus leaves.
- It would make a rather fabulous flatware display centrepiece for your dinner party's displaying your meats, ham, beef, slices.
- Standing on 4 small impressive acanthus shaped legs.
- No hall mark.
- Heavy weight quality just under 3kg.
- Circa mid 20th century 1950's.
- Provenance bought from out of a fine Stately home in Shropshire.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having various charming noticeable scratches, stains, some silver plate loss in places & wear marks commensurate with usage & age.
- International shipping worldwide is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Checkout our other collections in our shop gallery, if you order 2 or more items we can offer you extra discount.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approx
1.5" High (4cm)
22.75" Width (58cm)
16" Length (41cm)