Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Fine Oil Maritime Painting Norwegian Tall Sailing Brigantine Ship Soren Larsen
Regular price £285.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £285 FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- 1 Original Art Fine Quality Oil Maritime Painting Norwegian Tall Sailing Brigantine Ship Soren Larsen Signed.
- Oil on board painting distinctively signed on the frame border by the English artist Allan Jackson.
- The tallship is the Søren Larsen which is a brigantine built in 1949 in Nykøbing Mors, Denmark.
- Her current homeport is Sydney, Australia.
- Subject maritime seascape tall sailing ship on the high seas.
- With small yachts in the background.
- We love the choppy seas waters.
- Having rather beautiful controlled brush work, a talented artist.
- Set in a fine gilt fibre glass frame.
- We select our paintings based upon quality & significance.
- With investment potential.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- A great nautical collectors Christmas present.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for immediate home display.
- Circa 21st century dated 2000.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having some chips wear scuffs to the frame commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery, if you order 2 or more items together we can offer you extra discount happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres of frame approx
16.5" High (42cm)
16.25" Wide (41cm)