Fine Victorian 19th Century Garden Cast Iron Painted White 6 Branch Plant Stand
- 1 Museum Quality Fine Large Architectural Antique Victorian 19th Century Garden Display Cast Iron Painted White 6 Branch Plant Stand.
- Please note that the 6 plant props as seen in the first picture are not included.
- With 6 pieced circular stands for you to display your various plants on.
- In the fabulous coalbrookedale style, there is no makers foundry stamp that we can find.
- Such heavy quality just over 25kg approximate weight.
- Standing on paw feet.
- Finest Victorian craftsmanship at its best, hand made in England.
- You will love the beautiful metalwork decorations.
- So sought after and desired.
- Origin bought from out of such a magnificent private museum large stately home country garden.
- It would make such a wonderful feature for your garden, porch entrance areas.
- Circa late 19th century Victorian era.
- Free standing fully functional & stable.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine old used condition.
- It has been recently hand painted with fine white metal exterior paint we enclose the before and after pictures so you can see its original condition.
- A new bolt has been fitted to the leg base.
- Having some noticeable wear, stains, rust, scuffs, commensurate with old age.
- International shipping worldwide is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our exciting other collections available in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
17.32" Depth at the base (44cm)
7.28" Width of each plant stand top (18.5cm)