Cheshire Antiques Consultant
French Art Deco Style Bronze Burlesque Performing Dancing Showgirl Sculpture
Regular price £400.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £400 FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- 1 Fine Small French Art Deco Style Bronze Performing Dancing Burlesque Showgirl With Top Hat Sculpture.
- In the Art Deco style.
- Standing on an oval wooden base a delightful item.
- A feature that stands out is her top hat & dancing cane.
- A most unusual beautiful delightful subject.
- Fine ornate detail made from hollow cast bronze.
- Great birthday gift for the collector.
- Circa late 20th century.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine charming used condition.
- Having had some noticeable small white resin repairs on legs and also round the neck area.
- 1 tiny hole on the knee area.
- Part of the ear is missing.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery happy shopping.
Dimensions In Inches & Centimetres Approximate
10.5" High (27cm)
6" Wide (15cm)
7" Length (18cm)