Beautiful Large 19th Century Japanese Imari Porcelain Dragon Vase
Add some fire to your decor with this totally awesome 19th Century Japanese Imari Porcelain Dragon Vase. Crafted with care and boasting a beautiful build, you'll be blown away by its unparalleled style. Unleash your inner dragon and grab this vase – you won't regret it!
It has such a stylish trumpet shape scalloped edge top.
- Featuring a white dragon in raised relief detail that is positioned clutching with its claws around the vase neck.
- A good size being 63cm tall.
- Featuring hand painted lotus & chrysanthemum flowers with birds & foliage.
- It has such beautiful colours.
- So decorative and appealing to the eye.
- Heavy quality made from porcelain weighing 7kg approximate.
- So collectible & highly sought after.
- Glazed & made from porcelain.
- With stunning hand painted floral decorations.
- Having the signed character marks on the dragons head & also underneath.
- Circa 19th century.
- Provenance bought from a private collection.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition, ready for display.
- Having some noticeable stains wear, piting, chips, glaze loss, grazing, cracking wear marks commensurate with usage old age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Checkout our exciting Fine Arts, antiques & collectibles available in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Width at widest central point (24cm)