Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Large 20th Century Rare Original Double Sided National Farmers Union Mutual Enamel Sign
Regular price £850.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £850 FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- 1 Exceptional Large Original Vintage Double Sided Enamel Exterior Sign NFU Mutual.
- The National Farmers Union Mutual Insurance Society Limited, trading as NFU Mutual was founded in 1910, it is a UK registered mutual insurance composite.
- As a mutual they do more for rural communities.
- Through working with local organisations and establishing schemes, they champion rural causes, safeguarding the countryside and give back to the public.
- They also look for ways to work more efficiently, cut waste and help protect the environment.
- In contrast to insurance companies owned by their shareholders, NFU Mutual is owned by its policyholders.
- Unlike most other UK insurers, NFU Mutual sells its policies predominantly through a network of tied agents which are located mainly in rural areas.
- This network enjoys a close relationship with the National Farmers Union (NFU) many of the agents double as local union representatives.
- Many agents are self-employed and all are tied to NFU Mutual products.
- When seven farmers set out to attract new union members in 1910, few of them would have predicted how successful they’d be.
- Yet, over a century later, they continue to offer expert insurance to the farming community and remain an integral part of the British countryside. They have grown to become a leading name outside farming too, and now offer an extensive range of personal cover with the same expertise.
- Highly sought after.
- Multi coloured.
- Double sided made from enamel over metal.
- Featuring the classic NFU Mutual logo and tractor symbol.
- Origin bought from South Wales.
- It is quite heavy just over 8kg unwrapped weight approx.
- With thick metal swing hanging brackets attached.
- You can see thats its old by the weathering wear to it.
- Superb farmers collectors item for your man cave.
- Circa late 20th century 1970's.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used worn condition.
- Having various noticeable wear, scuffs, scratches, marks, rust, scrapes, dents in places commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Browse our exciting other collections available in our shop gallery, ifyou order 2 or more items we can offer you extra discount happy shopping.
Dimensions in centimetres approximate
5cm Depth thickness