Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Large Signed Chinese Embroidered Needlepoint Silkwork Tapestry
Regular price $1,868.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Bring a rich, embroidered piece of art from the 20th century to your home with this one stunningly vibrant, large Chinese silk work tapestry! It's signed by the artist, so you can be sure that it's a fine masterpiece! (Instantly turn any room into a museum!)
- Depicting such beautiful mountain scenes at the top, with fishing boats that lead to steps by the shoreline.
- You can see a beautiful arched bridge crossing & a Chinese red party flag by some grain store huts with trees & also figures in the background.
- The colours are exceptional.
- Such fine craftsmanship & a most fascinating scene to look at & enjoy.
- Made from silk cotton ground needlepoint set on board tapestry.
- Signed by the Chinese artist.
- Circa late 20th century 1970's.
- Set in a fine gilt fibreglass frame.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for immediate home display.
- A most pleasing delightful vibrant scene so happy the colours are so bold so eye catching.
- Provenance bought from a large stately home tapestry collection.
- A superb collectors item.
- We only select based upon quality & significance.
- We provide our clients with friendly professional customer service.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- The surface is in overall good order, with some loose stitches & minor foxing & loss in places, with some scuffs, wear & small chips to the frame commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Browse our other exciting Fine Art, antiques & collectibles available in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres of frame approximate
39.76" High (101cm)
27.16 Wide (69cm)
0.59" Thickness depth of frame (1.5cm)