Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Cast Iron French Umbrella Stick Stand Corneau Alfred A Charlesville No 27
Regular price $1,654.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Elegant and strong, this cast iron French umbrella stand is guaranteed to impress. Featuring the Corneau Alfred A Charlesville No 27 design, its timeless style will add a touch of sophistication to your home. Perfect for keeping your umbrellas in order and dry!
With French foundry stamp cartouche cast plaque for Corneau Alfred A Charlesville No 27 showing near Base.
- In the beautiful Art Nouveau style.
- To keep your walking sticks and umbrella neat and tidy.
- Highly sought after.
- It would suit either a contemporary or traditional interior design home theme.
- Great for a tv film studio theatre props shop.
- With removable shell dish to the base.
- The back plate modelled in relief with half draped with 2 scantily clad female maidens supporting foliage.
- Very heavy 30kg approx.
- With conforming rail & a beautiful acanthus leaves foliage shaped base.
- Circa late 20th century 1970's.
- Reference sources 1stdibs.
- Origin from France.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having some noticeable wear, scuffs, scratches, rust in places commensurate with age.
- Please note that the walking stick prop as seen in some of the pictures is not included.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Checkout our exciting other listings available in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approximate
31.50" High (80cm)
29.52" Wide (75cm)
13.18" Depth length front to back (33.5cm)