Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Victorian Style Italian Oil Painting Marine Island Giudecca Venice Waterfront
Regular price £1,295.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £1295 UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- 1 In The Victorian Style Large Fine Italian Art Oil Painting Marine Venetian Island Of Giudecca Venice Waterfront Gilt Gesso Framed After Mario Acerbi.
- In the style of after Mario Acerbi.
- Original work of art.
- Set in an amazing magnificent gilt gesso frame which fine acanthus decorations.
- Subject historical landscape waterfront of the Venetian Venice Island of Giudecca.
- You can see the wonderful architectural church & buildings also gondalas and tall ships anchored.
- Its like you can almost touch the water and sky.
- Using an almost photorealism style of painting.
- With extreme accuracy of execution,beautiful controlled quality brushstrokes.
- This painting is of exceptional highest quality by a very accomplished unknown fine artist.
- A statement piece for your home.
- Very pleasing to the eye, a most relaxing enjoyable scene.
- It is unsigned by an Italian school artist.
- After Mario Acerbi (1887–1982) who was an Italian master painter.
- He attended the municipal school of painting in Pavia from 1900 to 1909 as a pupil of Carlo Sara. Romeo Borgognoni and Giorgio Kienerk, and was awarded the Lauzi Prize in 1907.
- Oil on board.
- Bought from a private seller in London.
- A great collectors item.
- Circa late century 20th dated 1970s.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having some noticeable minor cracking, scuffs, scratches & wear to the gesso frame in places.
- Small blue smudge smear paint mark shown.
- It is quite heavy 15kg approximate unwrapped weight.
- With hanging thread brackets on the back ready to display.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash on collection is welcome.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres of frame approx
48" Wide (122cm)
38" High (97cm)