Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Large Victorian Style Stone 2 Rearing Horses Bank Plaque Sign
Buy Now £850 Free UK Mainland Delivery
- 1 Fine Large 20th Century Architectural Stone 2 Rearing Horses Bank Logo Plaque Sign.
- In the beautiful Victorian Style.
- Featuring pictorial in high relief of 2 rearing horses.
- You will love the well natural weathered look it has.
- Origin it came from off the exterior of a bank branch building.
- Made in the UK & it would look displayed against your garden wall.
- No hanging bracket you would need to add on on the back or you can cement it and build it into your exterior wall as a beautiful architectural feature for your home or business.
- Great equestrian horse interest animal lovers collectors present gift.
- It is very heavy weighing 30kg & made of the finest composite cast stone.
- Circa late 20th century.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used weathered condition.
- Having various wear scuffs, chips in places & some surface cracking in places commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approx
24.01" Wide (61cm)
22.44" High (57cm)
6.69" Length depth at thickest point (17cm)