Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Late Qing 19th Century Chinese Temple God Carved Plaque Sculpture
Regular price $1,351.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Become the proud owner of a piece of Chinese history - with this 1 late 19th century Chinese temple god carved plaque sculpture! Worshiped in temples of the Qing Dynasty, this stunning sculpture is sure to make an impression. Exquisitely detailed and divinely inspired, it'll give your home something to take their hats off to!
- Subject pictorial of a Chinese religious temple god seated on throne holding a staff.
- Superbly hand carved work of art.
- Having beautiful carved ornate decorations.
- Very unusual & high quality.
- Sculptured from out of wood.
- Superb quality approx unwrapped weight under 1kg.
- Circa mid 19th century 1850's.
- Handmade during the reign of Xianfeng Emperor 17 July 1831 – 22 August 1861, personal name Yizhu, was the ninth Emperor of the Qing dynasty.
- With a metal hanging bracket ready for immediate home display.
- Superb for a collector.
- ideal for a tv studio theatre production company props shop.
- Condition report.
- Offered in overall fine used condition having beautiful natural aged patina.
- Having noticeable scuffs, scratches, wear, dust commensurate with usage & old age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Browse our exciting other Fine Art, antiques & collectibles collections available in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approximate
1" Depth thickness (2.5cm)
5.70" Width (14.5cm)
9.05" High (23cm)